Committed to Serving Veterans
The principal benefit of being a for profit broker-dealer is the ability to use profits to advance our mission. We will put veterans and first responders in a position to develop a skill set that will follow with them for the life of their career. Our training program will offer two paid internships to veterans and/or first responders every six months. Candidates will be introduced to back office and operations functions, sales and trading, and compliance. Candidates will be expected to work towards licensing throughout their internship with understanding that licensing will be required in order to become a full-time member of the team post candidacy.
- Military Applicants for the program must have 180 consecutive days of service
- Military Applicants for the program must have a discharge from the military that is honorable or other than dishonorable
- Military Applicants for the program should have a disability rating from the Department of Veteran Affairs
- First Responder Applicants for the program should have a Service Connected Disability and be considered under the Regulation 32 Disability standard
- First Responder Applicants for the program should be considered ‘permanently and totally disabled’