Committed to Serving Veterans
The principal benefit of being a for profit broker-dealer is the ability to use profits to advance our mission. We will put veterans and first responders in a position to develop a skill set that will follow with them for the life of their career. Our training program aims to offer two paid opportunities to up to four veterans, first responders, and military spouses each year. Candidates will be introduced to back office and operations functions, sales and trading, and compliance. Candidates will be expected to work towards licensing throughout their training with understanding that licensing will be required in order to become a full-time member of the team post candidacy.
Bancroft Capital also collaborates with the Villanova University Office of Veterans and Military Service Members and DeSales University. In sharing a mission of service to disabled veterans, both universities have developed cooperative partnerships with the firm to provide educational support and training to Bancroft’s Veteran Training Program candidates.
- Military Applicants for the program must have 180 consecutive days of service
- Military Applicants for the program must have a discharge from the military that is honorable or other than dishonorable
- Military Applicants for the program should have a disability rating from the Department of Veteran Affairs
- First Responder Applicants for the program should have a Service Connected Disability and be considered under the Regulation 32 Disability standard
- First Responder Applicants for the program should be considered ‘permanently and totally disabled’